Frequently asked questions General FAQ's
Here is a compilation of some of our most asked questions related to the Unconference event.
This event is for anyone who is a member of the AH Technology community. The Unconference connects the AH Technology community. This one day virtual event is filled with inspiring talks, presentations & workshops.
No, but if you want to get the most out of the workshops, here are some tips:
- Define the goals. What do you want to learn?
- Commit to be present. Put your phone away, eliminate distractions and get ready to focus and learn.
- Actively participate. Your actions contribute to creating a constructive learning environment. Ask questions when something is unclear, listen and make notes.
- Share. Connect back with your colleagues after your workshop to share your new knowledge.
- Practice, practice, practice.
We will sent the invites for the Unconference soon. If you didn’t reveive the invite, but you are a member of the AH Technology community then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get you sorted.
All presentations will be recorded and stored on Sharepoint in case you missed one. You can (re) watch the presentation at a later stage.
If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to send us a message via our Microsoft Teams Channel or send an email to email@example.com